I am really pleased to report that ScreenFlow 2 is coming out soon and even better than that I have got myself onthe beta testing program for ScreenFlow so I get to try it out before the release date.
So over the next while I will be making a pile of screencast to test out the new things in the software. There are transitions going to be available, and I am looking forward to trying those out for sure.
Here is a list of other new features
Here’s a brief summary of some new things you will be able to do in version 2.0:
- Easily slow down or speed up clips
- Add elegant new 2D and 3D transitions such as page-curl, ripple, flash, swipe, cross-dissolve, dip to black or white, and more
- Store your media directly in your ScreenFlow document
- Drag your media directly to the canvas
- Use a hot key to pause
- Use new keyboard shortcuts including clip nudging and zoom in/out.
- Export directly to YouTube